Friday 1 January 2010

Whoa - here we come 2010

A new year - so full of promise and possibility.  It's going to be a fantastic year - I can smell it in the air!

I haven't settled on a new year's resolution yet, except the usual (lose weight, get fit, become a better person, be more organised, save money...yawn...). I'm certainly going to have some fun, but that goes without saying, right? 

Thank you for your company on this blog.  It's wonderful to receive comments, and I just love it when people tell me they read my blog. I'm picturing you guys stealing a few moments from your busy lives to sit in front of the computer with a cup of tea or coffee (and sometimes something a little stronger LOL) and read what I've written.  It truly warms my heart and motivates me to create and share.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope your new year holds many wonderful things.  I'll be back in the swing of things soon - still in holiday mode this week.  I do have this AnnaBelle Stamps sketch to share with you now:



Here's my card using stamps from the Jasmine's Cupcake set and some Blossom Sprinkles :



You can see samples from the rest of the design team, and even join in the fun yourself on the AnnaBelle Stamps blog.

Here's to a magnificent year - CLINK! (My can of Coke went 'clunk' on the computer screen).

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Teresa and all of your dear family! Looking forward to seeing even more of your creations here in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Teresa... looking forward to your Twiddleybitz creations in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Teresa, wishing you all the best!

    Love your card, so cute and love the ribbon too!

    Have a great week!
    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!