Sunday 28 April 2019

Darkroom Door's Creativity Stencil

Hi folks!

I had some fun with the new Creativity stencil from Darkroom Door.

First up is a page in my art journal, where I added and removed acrylic paint through the stencil:



You can find a step by step for this on the Darkroom Door blog.

Next up I used the stencil to apply some embossing ink, and then used some of the new Mixed Media Powder on it to give some fabulous texture:


 Finally, I used the stencil to apply some embossing paste over a water colour background, and then sprinkled some gold embossing powder, carefully selecting just one word I wanted to highlight:


Step by step instructions for these can also be found on the Darkroom Door blog.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you've managed to find some creative time in your weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!