Thursday 31 October 2019

A Challenge with Michelle Lupton

I was invited by the lovely Michelle Lupton to participate in her annual "Challenge me a Christmas Card," where she invites a guest to choose a theme and then we both create a card.



Seeing as it's Halloween today, I went with "Creepy Christmas." This gave me an opportunity to dust off some neglected but very much loved stamps from Stampotique to create this:





Stamps: Dwindled, Christmas Cubed by Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney, Web by Jo Capper-Sandon
Coloured with Copic markers. The Web stamp only covered half the card front so I have filled in the right hand side with a Copic Multiliner.



You can see Michelle's very creative take on the challenge here.

A huge thanks to Michelle for the challenge and chance to update this blog - six months is enough of a break I think!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you put the jaunty Christmas hat on top of this creepy image! Thanks so much for being my guest :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!