Monday 24 April 2023

Messy Mesh Abstract Stamp from Darkroom Door

 Another handy Abstract Stamp from Darkroom Door in their latest release - Messy Mesh.

This is an awesome image to lay down in the background and then go to town adding a focal point over the top.

Here's my first card - a bright happy hello:


I created a background on thin Yupo paper using alcohol inks, then flipped it over and stamped the Messy Mesh and embossed it with gold embossing powder. The word comes from the Whimsical Words Stamp Set, and the circles from the Simply Circles Stamp Set.


I added some star sequins and pink diamantes together with some purple thread to complete the card.

This next sample is far more subdued:


The background was created the same way on thin Yupo paper with alcohol inks, but this time I added a Poppy from the Poppies Stamp Set and a word from the Everyday Life Stamp Set over the Messy Mesh that I embossed with copper embossing powder.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your passion and expertise so generously with your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!