Sunday 23 April 2023

Moroccan Tiles Background stamp from Darkroom Door

A simply divine background stamp from Darkroom Door's latest release - this one is called Moroccan Tiles. I used it to create this card:


As soon as I saw it, I though of a vintage tin tile roof. I embossed the image with silver embossing powder, then covered the entire background with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Spray. Once dry, I spattered some water droplets over the top and let the Distress Oxide to its thing and give me lovely variations in colour:


I stamped and embossed in silver the words from the Follow your Heart Quote stamp, then fussy cut them and adhered them onto the background next to a cluster of cream flowers.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out the rest of this awesome release at Darkroom Door.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!