Saturday 22 April 2023

Made for You Small Stamp by Darkroom Door

 Darkroom Door's latest release includes four new Small Stamps. These are well-priced, super handy little sets of words, and this one is called Made for You. While I know this will come in handy for the back of cards and projects, I thought I'd extend it's use to create some faux metal gift tags:



I grabbed some thick kraft cardstock, and stamped the Made for You stamp and embossed with silver embossing powder.



I then applied some cheap silver paint over the top, added an eyelet and sponged a little brown Distress Ink over the top to give a worn, rusted look:




I used some ball chain to attach one of the tags to a gift:


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!