Friday 21 April 2023

Word Labels Stamp Set from Darkroom Door

 Now this is a useful stamp set! Word Labels are just that - labels with words on them. Simples!

The very first thing I did was stamp the whole thing onto mixed media cardstock, then cut each one out during a boring Teams meeting for work. I now have a lovely dish with words that are ready to roll when I get the crafting urge:


Here are a couple of projects I completed with some of the words from my dish:


I created an alcohol ink background on a piece of acetate, then attached that to a piece of cream card that had the World Map Background Stamp on it. I chose the word 'journey' on this card that is going to a friend who is about to embark on some travel. A little orange thread and some gold pearls to complete:



The next project is a tag using some of my stash of tea bag paper and tea-stained fabrics:


I started by stamping the new Small Vintage Label Eclectic Stamp to frame the focal point, then stamped Messy Mesh in a couple of spots.

Layers of fabric and tea bag underneath a Swiss stamp I bought from a grab bag on Etsy (love vintage postage stamps!).


I then added some Word Labels and some stitching with orange thread. This tag can be adhered to the front of a card, but I think it will adorn a vintage frame on my craft room wall.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to visit Darkroom Door to see the rest of this wonderful release!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!