Tuesday 12 December 2017

Fish Wishes Card Set

Howdy folks! I have another video to share that I made using products from Craftie Cafe. I made a set of cards using a Memory Box stamp set and some Distress Oxide Inks:



This set of stamps  is the 'shadows' and the outlines are available separately. I chose the shadows because I can blend the Distress Oxide colours so well on the solid stamps.


You can see the video of how I put these cards together over on YouTube.


Thanks for looking!

Products from Craftie Cafe:
Memory Box stamps: Fish Tales Shadows
Distress Oxide: Antique Linen
Distress Oxide: Frayed Burlap
Distress Oxide: Twisted Citron
Distress Oxide: Peeled Paint
Distress Oxide: Fossilized Amber
Distress Oxide: Spiced Marmalade
Distress Oxide: Peacock Feathers
Distress Oxide: Wilted Violet
Distress Oxide: Abandoned Coral
Distress Oxide: Picked Raspberry 
Distress Oxide: Broken China 
Wplus9 stamps: Be Merry Sentiments 
Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy Happy Happy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!