Sunday 19 April 2009

Bloom acetate card

This is a card I made for the new challenge on the Twiddleybitz DT blog.


The challenge was to use acetate and a Twiddleybitz embellishment. I love using acetate - here I've stitched some double sided paper to the inside of the front of the card (now that required some thought!), and used the Twiddleybits chipboard, some rub ons and some self adhesive bling, all finished of with some ribbon. I used my Copics to colour the chipboard.

I think this would make a nice card for a teenager - I'm always short on ideas for that particular demographic.

TFL :)

5 comments:

  1. It's wonderful. Now I need to check out Twiddleybitz embellishments. I must say that I like the name.

    Anyways, I lvoe the tree, red things, and that ribbon bow is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, your Bloom card is awesome. I love the Twiddleybits chipboard also. I too will have to check them out. The rest of your blog sight is amazing, I'm only 1/4 way through looking at everything, you talented cookie!Great to see you today at Little Bits. Donna and my shadow Livi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta, que tarjeta tan bonita!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Teresa, I think that it would suit any age demographic, not just Teens(Hint Hint)LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!