Thursday 14 July 2011

Nestabilities and felt

Paper and cardstock are not the only things you can cut with Nestabilities.  Here's a little project I made for my girls using some felt and my circle dies:


 It's simply a matter of cutting out the circles and leaves, stacking them and sticking them together with a little hot glue gun action.  The button was stitched on with some floss.  Here you can see the backside:
 

And when your models have abandoned you (gone to school), there's someone you can always rely on to sit still and wear whatever you put on her:


Wish she'd look happier - it's not like I asked her to load the dishwasher or anything!

A full list of products used can be found on the Down Under Direct Inspiration Blog.  Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. These are so very cute! I've yet to try my nesties on anything other than card, so thanks for the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!