Friday 15 July 2011

Circular card

 This is a card I made with my Lacey (not 'lazy') circles Nestabilities and JustRite stamps:


Everyone in the planet has probably worked this out by now, but I had an epiphany and realised a card can be any shape you can imagine, and to make it stand up, all you need to do is this:


Yeah - just a little score at the back, and glue above the score line to the card front. Too easy!

The full ingredients list can be found on the Down Under Direct Inspiration Blog. Thanks for dropping in today :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Love the soft pretty colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Teresa!
    Thanks for the tip on how the card sands, I had no idea so you weren't alone lol!
    LOVE the flowers and your sentiment!
    Perfect CAS card!

    Take care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Teresa....I must be an "alien" as I also had no idea how to make shaped cards stand up LOL Thanks for enlightening me and now I can tell hubby I am out of this world!!!TFS Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!