Wednesday 9 January 2013

Distress Marker technique

I had a good play with my Distress Markers last year, and ran a class in which I we made this card:

 
I love the effect - sort of watercoloury and yet some of the detail is still visible in the images:
 
 
Once I get the courage up I'm going to make a video of this technique. There - now I've said it out loud it will happen :)
 
The butterfly and leaves are from Darkroom Door and the words are from JustRite Stamps.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! I'll try this technique once you get the video up since you have now committed....LOL I've never figured out how to color with Distress Inks and I have a lot of them along with the Reinkers. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!