Thursday 10 October 2013

Halloween projects with 100 Proof Press stamps

This is one holiday I really wish we would celebrate more in Australia! I love the craft associated with it :)

I have some more Halloween projects to share using 100 Proof Press stamps. If you missed the last batch, you can find them here.

First up is a card using Trick or Treat Silhouette on a Distress Ink background:


Next is a bookmark using Edgar Allen Poe:

 
So that all the paper had that delicious aged look that can only come from an old book, I found a blank page in an old book and stamped Edgar onto it, and then printed the quote onto it with my computer printer. There's something about a literary figure on a bookmark that makes me smile.
 
Last of all is the Large Raven, stamped on patterned paper and placed in a nest with a couple of eggs. I have this nest perched on top of a stack of old books in my entry hallway:


Just a few short weeks until Halloween - have you got your crafting underway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!