Monday 20 August 2012

Some Artfull News

Many of you know that I was lucky to be invited to teach in New Zealand earlier this year. The store I taught in is called Artfull Crafts, and when I saw they had a design team call a few weeks ago, I threw my hat in the ring.

I'm delighted to announce I made the team! I'm thrilled to be able to contribute in some small way to this wonderful store and community.

You can read the announcement post here, and read about my fellow team mates. Leave a comment and you could win yourself a little prizie.

Here's a little peek of what you can find in my gallery:


I'm going to love working with these girls!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Teresa!!I look forward to see your beautiful work at Artfull Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Teresa! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to working with you Teresa and seeing your fab creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG congratulations, Teresa! Your work is amazing!!!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara Tibbles28 August, 2012 07:22

    Congratulations. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Just seen your work go up on the Artfullcrafts website.
    Cheers Barbara Tibbles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!