Tuesday 18 January 2011

Bright spot

This week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World is this picture here:


I loved the colourful little circles on the bunting; they really stand out against the expanse of white background. I decided to do something like that on a card.  Here's what I came up with:


  

I used three different butterfly punches on papers from my Cosmo Cricket Material Girls 6x6 pad.  I then used my sewing machine to stitch the butterflies into a long garland, leaving a few stitches between each one. Here's a close up:



 Thanks for stopping by!

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies card, Teresa! My first thought was to string colorful butterflies for this challenge, but your card is much prettier than mine was coming out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teresa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sewing the butterflies on the card is such a great idea Teresa. I love it - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the designed butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!