Monday 17 January 2011

these are a few of My Favorite Things....

My Favorite Things - the stamp company, not the warm winter kittens, tied up with string song. Or whatever.

Anyway, I love love love their dies, and have a little collection started of those. And their stamps - well, I just didn't know where to start, so I picked this set here:

Little Loveosaurus. Cute, huh?

Anyway, MFT running weekly sketches at Splitcoast, and I thought I'd join in the first week with this card:

but I was a little late LOL!  Damn that time difference - I always think I've got longer than I actually have. Here's a close up of the colouring anyway:



Oh well, I missed the first week, but here's the second week's card:

and here's a close up:



I used Copics and paper piecing for the image. I could use this image over and over (and I will, until I get some more MFT stamps LOL).

Thanks for looking in!

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!