Friday 30 May 2008

Woman

This months theme at Inkurable Stampers is women. Here's my entry:

It's actually a portfolio. I just find that being a mum, bill payer and holder of all cash, I tend to spend any cash or vouchers I receive as gifts on the family, or even worse, at the supermarket!

I made this portfolio large enough to hold bills and also gift cards. If I completely bypass my purse (aka the black hole), and put any gifts I receive in here, there's a better chance I'll actually get to spend something on myself.

The gold-embossed scroll stamp is my fave from justjohanna.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Teresa .. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you my famous friend *S*
    ~xx Barb xx~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so rich! I love the gold embossing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Teresa! Thanks for entering the challenge again this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really cool, love the colours that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really wonderful! Love the gold embossed scroll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh... something pretty to look at every time you pay the bills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!