Sunday 18 March 2007

Yay me!





I'm so pleased with myself. I've been putting off making this sample for a class I'll teaching, but tonight was the night. I did it!

And I like what came out in the end. It's a card compendium, which is a fancy name for a wee folder that holds some cards. Love the colours, the stickers, the ribbon and the Autumn Leaves scroll stamps of course. There are 4 cards inside with envelopes, all to complete in a 2 hour class. The class is on a couple of weeks before Mother's Day, the idea being that this will make a noice gift. I reckon I'll churn out a few of these to keep for gifts for the rest of the year too.

I'm going to go pat myself on the back some more...........well someone has to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!