Monday 14 November 2022

Hello Wild Things!

Has it really been over a year since I last gave this blog some love???

For those who don't know, I returned to work full time a couple of years ago, so crafting has definitely fallen by the wayside. 

And then I ran into Rachel from Darkoom Door at a craft show (because crafting and shopping for craft supplies are two separate hobbies), who told me about her upcoming release, and well......it got me crafting again!

This is a card I made using the new Cheetah Texture Stamp:

I stamped it in black to create a background, then again in pink over the image of the vintage car to add some wild detail to the white space.

The car and words are from the Classic Cars Vol 1 set, and the hearts were made with the Arty Hearts Collage stamp and coordinating stencil. I also added some ink splats in pink to the background from the Paint Splats stamp set, and some marks using the Crossed Off Abstract stamp.



I will have some more samples using other awesome products from this release. In the meantime, check it out for yourself on the Darkroom Door website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!