Tuesday 31 August 2010

Tooting

I'm in recovery from Paperific.  It was a fantastic show - the crowd numbers were up from last year I believe, and there was a wonderful atmosphere all weekend.  

I'll be back soon with photos etc, but I just wanted to pop in and toot if you'll indulge me :)

The multi talented Philippa Barr has written an article for the Aussie Scrap Source blog, featuring cards using Copics and the delightful Hero Arts girly stamps. She was kind enough to include a couple of my cards in the article, among some beautiful creations she found on various blogs.

I was honoured to be asked by Rachel to create some ATCs for Darkroom Door with a couple of their new stamp sets. The Champs Elysee set is being featured today on the blog, so pop on over and leave some love! Here's a little sneak of one of my ATCs:



Lastly, I'm told by Tanya (because I don't have my copy yet) that I am featured in this month's Scrapbooking Memories Portrait of a Scrapbooker section.  Here's the cover:


Thanks for listening to me toot my own horn, but let's face it, if I don't do it, who will?  LOL

2 comments:

  1. toot away, Teresa! You are such an accomplished scrapper!!!! So deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh I'm frantically turning my desk upside down looking for my mag - I bought it last week and I haven't even looked at it yet....ugh have I lost the plot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!