Thursday 9 November 2006

Paperific - Melbourne 2006

Well, it's been a while since this fabulous event, and I think I'm slowly recovering. I worked for Lesley at the Little Bits stand - what a SUPREME team she assembled!! We had Kerry, Jill, Joan, Lynne and myself, with Lesley doing the demo thang all day (CRIKEY the woman can talk the legs off a chair - in a nice tone of voice too!!). It was a most successful show for Lesley, due in no small part to the wonderful staff she had working for her - I was almost too quick to point that out :)) It was a real thrill experiencing the show from the "other side" and not as a member of the public. I hope everyone appreciates the effort these business owners go to in order to put on a show like that. It's a mammoth effort. I'm already looking forward to next year.

This is a pic of just some of the ATCs I swapped. There's some real talent out there!




















I made 60 ATCs to swap with people - it was a sea theme. I went with beach houses which I stamped and then glued to boxboard and then cut out - I've still got the callous to prove it too! I've promised myself to do something simpler next year!















This is a photo of my nametag. I made each member of the team one of these in either red, blue or green. Each tag, like the person wearing it, was a bit different. We got (or rather I managed to extract) some favourable comments from customers about these tags, so I was pretty happy with my efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!