Saturday 5 April 2014

No Mixed Signals - Steampunk snail

Howdy folks!

Here's a card I made using a cool image I found at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design:



He comes from a set called No Mixed Signals that's available in digital or rubber format. Here are the links below:
Digital
Rubber (for US customers)
Rubber from the Quixotic Paperie (for all other customers).

I used Copic markers to colour the image, and then sponged some Pumice Stone Distress Ink over the whole image to age it a little. The papers are scraps from my scrap box, and the cogs were cut with my Tim Holtz gadget Gears die. The sentiment was made with Echo Park alpha stickers.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This snail stamp is amazing, what a find ! It looks fab on your card & the mixed greys work so well. Lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa - Very cool Industrial look. Thanks for joining us as a Guest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Teresa! Loving the distressed look to the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snail. I really like how you colored the snail and the back ground.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!