Tuesday 16 October 2012

October mid month inspiration

Here's my card for mid month inspiration at Christmas Cards All Year Round:


The theme is either non-traditional Christmas colours, or a non-traditional Christmas image. Here I've done both :) The tree is from Stampers Anonymous, and the words are from Darkroom Door's All Occasions set.

There's loads of time to enter this month's challenge. You can pop over to the Christmas Cards All Year Round blog for more inspiration from our design team as well as this month's guest designer Stephanie.

Thanks for dropping in today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's gorgeous Teresa, I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Teresa!! It's so elegant and beautiful. Those pink pearls really do enhance that gorgeous tree. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!