Friday 13 July 2007

Some justjohanna excitement

This is sooooo exciting. There's nothing I get more excited about than stamps, and the ultimate excitement for me is BRAND NEW STAMPS! justjohnanna is about to release a bunch of new ones - heaps of new words and sayings, fruity images, more sea creatures and of course more little chicks. Here are a couple of tantalising images, can't wait to get my hands on them!



That "hi" is going to look fabulous embossed in white and coloured in with a white gel pen.
The owl's name is Alistair. I've got plans for him too - dark navy card stock, embossed with gold.
Stay tuned for the release date.


5 comments:

  1. These are cute and great ideas, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little Owl....and his name! Both of the new stamps are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is so cute with his big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my have been trying to get a total peek by checking out all the blogs, looks like some really great stuff coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that little owl is the "hoot"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!