Friday 28 March 2008

D'oh - I've been tagged

I’ve been tagged by Philippa, who clearly thinks I don't have enough to do LOL!

This is what you do:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now, here are my 7 random facts about me:

1 I speak Spanish, which is handy when I need to communicate with my parents who only speak Spanish.
2 I have a scar on my face (right between the eyes). It's a straight line, so I'm known as the ATM in some circles. It's a symbol of a misspent youth, and testament that I am NOT invincible.
3 I've had 3 children and 3 miscarriages, so I guess I'm even.
4 I only ever drink water.
5 Number 4 above is a complete lie. It's thanks to me that the Coca Cola company will never go out of business.
6 I am a night owl, and it's not uncommon for me to get by on 3 or four hours sleep a night.
7 I love the Golden Girls - yep, remember that 80's tv show? I love it!

Now I get to tag some unsuspecting people:


Ha ha! Now go forth, and dump other people into it!

Before I go, here's a sneak of a little tutorial I've got coming up soon:

4 comments:

  1. What a terrible thing to do to a person and here I thought you were a friend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me....I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming a Tag Dag!!LOL
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!