Tuesday 26 February 2013

Darkroom Door new release - Bright Blossoms Paper Products

This range of paper products isn't just colourful - it's BRIGHT! Just perfect when you want to create a project that's going to be noticed.

I started with this pink card, using an image from the Montage sheet:

 
Then I moved onto some larger images from the Photochips sheet:

 
which I happily discovered fit perfectly into the Regal Frame stamp (sheer genius on the part of the Darkroom Door designers!). The thank you comes from the String Sentiments stamp set, and it's embossed with white embossing powder. I scratched a frame onto the actual Photochip image with a craft pick, and roughed up the edges with a distressing tool. A few flowers and a butterfly charm tied on with twine completed the card.
 
When I was done, I was so happy with the result that I made an orange card:


and then a red card:



All matching the different flowers on the Photochip images.  Here's the set all together:
 
 
 
Once the initial design work is done, it takes no time at all to make multiples! Might have to do this more often, and then I'd never be short of a card :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 



4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!