Thursday 10 November 2011

Christmas layout with Nestabilities

I don't even want to know how close we are to Christmas! Yikes - where has the year gone? I'm moving forward with my eyes shut I tell you!

This is a layout using Nestabilities and JustRite stamps of my three kids. The photo was taken a couple of years ago, and it's still one of my favourites:



Unusual colour combination for Christmas - juneberry, aqua and cream ;) Nothing traditional about that LOL!

The baubles are JustRite stamps, and they have been cut out with Nestabilities Heirloom Ornatment dies. The die the next size up would have left too much of a border, so I have hand cut the juneberry cardstock very carefully.  Here are some close ups:


A bit of stitching and distressing:
 

I didn't have the right coloured alpha to match the layout, so I took to the Thickers with a Copic marker. I ran my sewing machine over the letters - in my experience, they tend to fall off when you least expect it (like when you're ready to take photos of the layout grrrrr...).

The full materials list for this layout can be found on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration blog.

Thanks for dropping in today!

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!