Monday, 9 May 2011

...and it was all yellow...

This is an ATC I've made for an alphabet swap that has been running for over two years now:

If I'm really honest, the swap has been running for over two years because some of us haven't being pulling our weight. Ahem.  You might think that I haven't got long to go - I must be up to 'Y' right? Wrong! I'm doing them out of order as inspiration strikes. That might be the problem - waiting for that elusive inspiration LOL.

For this ATC, I started by embossing some yellow cardstock, adding a couple of pieces of yellow patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket), tying a scrunched seam binding bow, adding a flower that has been sprayed with Quince Colour Spray from Twiddleybitz, and topped off with a yellow button. I then coloured a film strip image from Darkroom Door with yellow tombow, and tucked it in behind the flower.

Now to draw another letter out of the hat.....


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I like how the shape of the flower echoes the shape of the flower in the photo.


Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!