Friday 16 July 2010

My Heroes

I bought a set of Hero Arts stamps - some girls that will be great for colouring with my new favourite medium - Copics.  They're clear too, so that's a real bonus. 

Here are a couple of cards I made with my new girls:



There's some black self adhesive diamonds on her buttons and flower centre.

Here's another:


Love that colour combo!

I had an absolute ball teaching a Copics class for Debbie of Debling in Design. I sure hope to teach there again - what a fun group of ladies!

I have another Copics class this Saturday at Little Bits - we'll be colouring hair and skin.  Give the shop a call if you're interested in attending.

2 comments:

  1. Just love your cards T! I wish I lived closer so I could go to one of your classes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet teresa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!