Sunday 21 October 2007

Jo's altered book


.........or really just another chance to add a nude! The theme for Jo's book is Paris (not green or nudes ;-D). I used some gorgeous Basic Grey paper, some beautiful ribbon, a stamp from Stamp It and a couple of other little embellishments. The paper already had some aqua highlights, but I thought I'd add some more. For this I used some embossing powder and some rub ons. On the bottom right hand corner is a number - not the astrological symbol for pisces! It's a bit cheeky, but the French invented it, didn't they? If they didn't invent it, the certainly perfected it!

5 comments:

  1. Jo's going to LOVE that page Teresa its gorgeous, I hope the next one you do is just as wonderful.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a sensational piece!
    Love how you have used that sparkly ribbon. Couldn't be a genuine Teresa creation without a little joke on the side.
    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo was confused about the Paris theme but then saw the soisant neuf! That's OK now! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!