Friday 16 July 2010

AnnaBelle Sketch #26

We continue to bring our fortnightly sketch challenges to you during our latest release celebrations :) Use this sketch to make a card, and enter it to win a cool prize.  Details can be found on the AnnaBelle Stamps blog.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


See?  I turned the sketch on its side for a bit of fun. 

I used the new release set called Ballerina Rose. You've got a chance of winning the new set - check my previous post for details.

Prizes prizes everywhere!  Remember, you've got to be in it to win it!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you flipped the sketch and your choice of soft muted colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Teresa and like Sue, Loved the way you flipped the sketch!
    Loving your colours and the pattern paper you used too!

    Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!