Saturday 3 April 2010

Say it with.....

...flowers.  That's the design team theme this week at AnnaBelle Stamps. With all the new release products, this theme was absolutley no problem!

 I used stamps from the Mum's flowers set.  The flowers and gems are from the new Pink Petals kit.

Here's a close up:


I've layered different sized flowers on top of stamped flowers for a piled up look. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their Easter Break.  I for one am doing my best to eat EVERY hot cross bun I see - I'd hate for any to go to waste LOL. 

I've got heaps of blogging to catch up on, so you'll be hearing from me soon.

2 comments:

  1. What could be nicer than pink flowers and sparking gems!!!!! Nothing that I can think of........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Teresa! No more hot cross buns now :( - I looked today! Have to make do with the cheap Easter eggs!!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!