Friday 24 July 2009

Twiddleybitz Guest Designer

I was fortunate a little while ago to be sent a wonderful parcel of Twiddleybitz goodies to play with. Over the next few days I'll be showing you what I made here on my blog. These projects will be on display at the Claremont Craft show from the 31st of July, so if you're in Perth you can pop in and say hello to Nicole and Andrew the owners of Twiddleybitz, as well as Sherry who will be teaching some classes.

This is a canvas I made using bits and pieces from the Home Sweet Home kit. I cut some patterned paper to size, machine stitched it, and then stuck it down to the canvas. (I thought I'd add that in, so that no one tries to sew the paper onto their canvas LOL).


I coloured the tree in with a Copic marker, the little birds with yellow acrylic paint, and I covered the hearts (from the Bag of Love set) in some patterned paper.

I coloured the word in with a black Copic marker, then used some Dimensional Magic for that luscious wet look. That word, in that finish makes my mouth water (I am an incorrigible sweet tooth).I've got another project I made with the remaining pieces of the Home Sweet Home kit to show in my next post, so come back in a day or two to see it. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling! CONGRATS on your dt spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the dt spot.

    I love this. The hearts and birdies in the tree are great.

    I love how you glammed up "Sweet". Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!