Monday 15 December 2008

The little red book

This is a little project I made for a very talented friend. It's all a bit secretive as it was done for a secret santa swap. So I really shouldn't mention at this stage that I made it for the very talented Liz who clearly likes the colour red. You guys can keep a secret, right?



I'm pretty sure it said red.....imagine getting that bit wrong!

I shoved the cardboard through the Cuttlebug to get an embossed background. Shoved being the operative word - it didn't really want to go through, but I like to ignore the principles of physics every now and again. Trying to get two objects to occupy the same space at the same time can lead to disastrous results (eg car crash, a marriage), or you could end up with something as spectacular as art. While you're pondering that last musing, here's a close up of the spine:

3 comments:

  1. Teresa this is just stunning..I am sure Liz will love it...I know I do..I would love to see what you did with the inside pages..great work as always..
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. very red! love it too... what a lucky lady liz is!!
    beautiful work!
    a joy to see...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!