Saturday 8 November 2008

Something new, something blue

Shhhh....a new baby......a boy baby:

No - not mine. My sister's new son. She now has a pigeon pair. This little man's name is Lucas, and I can already tell he has a great sense of humour. I told him the one about the priest, the rabbi and the chicken:


Ooops, so maybe I took it too far:

Delivered by my sister a couple of weeks ago by caesarean section - my brand new nephew. My sister sitting around in agony and not being able to drive around for six weeks while her wound heals is collateral damage. I have a new nephew!!

Gee - you enjoy them so much more when they are not your own!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Teresa! A new nephew and cousin for the kids. Hope Lil is doing well.
    Back on line this very day.
    Had to look up your blog-
    Gorgeous as ever.
    Email me when you can. New computer and have lost all my email addresses.
    Love Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being an aunty again, what a little treasure. It was good to catch up again. Hope you enjoyed your class with Judy and we get to see the results.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!