Wednesday 8 October 2008

Calendar pages

These are my contribution to a swap hosted by the wonderful Greta Young - long skinny calendars she is going to bind using the Zutter.


I picked September because it's my birthday month. I found some gorgeous Basic Grey patterned paper - an oldie but a goodie, and added some denim from a skirt I picked up at an op shop for a grungey look.


If I owned a sewing machine, I would have stitched the tripe out of them! That's my next major purchase - a sewing machine. I'm going to try to swindle one out of my mum. She owns two. Come to think of it, she's going in for some tests this week and will need general anaesthetic. I might ask her while she's still groggy - I'll have a much better chance then!

1 comment:

  1. These pages look great! The denim is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!