Monday 14 July 2008

I love Paris........

I made this ATC for another swap (I am a self-confessed swap junkie!). For this type of swap, the hostess Greta sends us all the same image to incorporate into an ATC. I love getting the returns, it always amazes me the endless possibilites an image can have.



This is some old patterned paper I had from GKW. I just love the colours in it. On it I stamped Tim Holtz's clock in Cranberry ink, the Eiffel tower stamp (Studio Astarte), the text behind the girl is by Collections, and the word Paris I gold embossed is out of one of my favourite Cavallini sets. I also stamped the brown cardstock with another Tim Holtz stamp.

Voila! You know I had to add that word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!