Thursday 17 July 2008

Bumper Gallery

With all the new additions to the design team working with Lime Tart kits, this month's Lime Tart gallery is just bursting at the seams! I really should say 'galleries' because Philippa has had to split it up into 3 - one gallery for each kit. Click here to see the delicious goodness. What a talented bunch of girls!

I think this month's A la Tarte kit will hold a special place in my heart because it contains the first stamps I designed for Odd Bird Planet - the banner and the banner frame. They are available through Lime Tart here in Australia, and Odd Bird Planet in the US.

Here are some cards I made with the A la Tarte kit this month:



And I'll leave you with a little sneak of a Step-by-Step project that will appear on Zest Blog at any moment now:


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, Your stamp is marvellous, what a thrill for you! Beautiful samples, too :-) Sephi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!