Tuesday 29 April 2008

Getting ahead

Nothing wrong with planning ahead . Wish I had the chance to do it more often.






The chipboard heart is one cut with my Cuttlebug with a Thick Cuts die, painted with some of Tim's crackle paint. The trick to this crackle paint is to lay it on thick (and I mean thick!) , and wait until it's started cracking before applying heat to speed up the drying. I accentuate the cracks by sponging with some Distress Ink. Making Memories ribbon, and the sentiment by justjohanna.

The flower there is from a stem of artifical flowers someone was throwing away. I thought I would be able to use them in a future project, and I (finally) have. Reduce, reuse, recycle. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!