Saturday 15 March 2008

Jake's card



This is the card I made for Jacob.






I used black cardstock for the base, then copper cardstock overlayed with some flyscreen mesh from when our brother in law fixed a sliding door at my Mum's house. The letters are Collections painted with olive green Lumiere paint, and then some copper wire wriggled around the letters.


My little man turned 8, and I think I'm missing the little boy he used to be. He's already showing flashes of teenager - like the scowl I got yesterday when I asked him to pack up their rumpus room. Are we still allowed to put them over our knees for a spanking? Somehow I don't think that would help LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Such great layering here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Teresa! I'm not sad I missed the party tho!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!