Tuesday 18 September 2007

Happy Birthday to me.....


I belong to a few yahoo groups, one of which is a splinter group of ArtyOz. We formed this group to run altered book round robins in Victoria without having to post the books all over the country. The idea being we would meet at least once a month to swap books.

This month it was my turn to host, and coincidentally is also my birthday month. We had the best time - I showed the girls my new house and we played all afternoon. I was absolutely spoilt too - a canvas from Gail, a name tag from Joanne, some scented wax melts from Debbie, some silver pen nibs from Liz and the most amazing card/book from Greta. Greta also made a fabulous cake (chocolate of course!).

I feel so fortunate to have talented and generous friends such as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!