Wednesday 4 August 2021

Viva la Flora Postcards from Darkroom Door

I was very excited to see a new product by Darkroom Door that features Rachel Greig's beautiful floral  photographic images. The new Darkroom Door Postcards contain 6 images per pack, and are printed on a nice thick card that will withstand some pretty punishing mixed media techniques.

I have used a postcard from the Viva la Flora pack as a card front, adding some machine stitching and some embossing:


The postcards made excellent sturdy bases, and the images are just wonderful. I went really bright with my colours which stand out brilliantly on the black and white:



The sentiments are from the Warm Wishes stamp set, and the backgrounds are Abstract 06 and the Daisy Delight Background stamp.



I'm even tempted to decorate the front of one of the postcards and send it through the mail! 

Thanks for looking - have an arty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!