Thursday 12 August 2021

Enchanted Doors Postcard by Darkroom Door

 Another set in the new Postcards range by Darkroom Door is Enchanted Doors. There are 6 captivating images of doors from far away places.

I decided to create a journal page with one of these images:


I created the background using the large Brick Wall stencil and some texture paste, then painted over this with grey acrylic paint. I then dry brushed some white paint over the top, and stamped images from the Gothic Arches Stamp Set.

I backed the door image with pages from an old book and some cotton gauze, then added some subtle text (French Script Texture stamp) and the coffee cup stain (Coffee Stain Eclectic stamp).

I finished the page off with a wax seal stamped with a postmark from the Montmartre Stamp Set. I simply created a puddle of hot wax, then pressed the stamp into it after inking it with Versamark ink. I then rubbed some gilding wax over it to bring out the detail.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!