Monday 9 August 2021

Darkroom Door's Journal Lines stencil

 Among Darkroom Door's latest release are a couple of stencils dedicated to journaling. I used the Journal Lines stencil to add some journaling to the front of a couple of cards. 



The backgrounds for both of these cards were created with Darkroom Door stencils and a gel plate; the small Wildflower Stencil for the card above, and the large Circles Stencil for the card below:


I stamped the birds on the orange circle card, then placed the Journal Lines stencil over the piece. I used a pencil to trace lines onto the background:


then wrote the words (happy birthday to you, over and over) using a permanent marker. I then erased the pencil lines:


I look forward to using this stencil in my art journal, in my planner, and even on envelopes!

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!