Monday 27 April 2020

Darkroom Door Small Lavender Stencil

I adore stencils! They are so versatile and can be used with any number of media.

The new Small Lavender Stencil from Darkroom Door is no exception. Here's a card I made using a sponge and some Distress Oxide colours:


I used a round blending tool to apply Bundled Sage through the whole stencil, then used a Detail Blending Tool to apply first Shaded Lilac then Wilted Violet ink to the blooms.

In the background (before the stencilling) I stamped the Gazette Background stamp then the Coffee Stain Eclectic stamp using very pale Old Paper Distress Ink:


The sentiment comes from the Warm Wishes stamp set, and the frame is one of the Lots of Labels stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!