Saturday 25 April 2020

Darkroom Door Number Jumble Stencil

Hiya! Hope everyone is well in isolation.

I made some time to play with the new Number Jumble Stencil from Darkroom Door this week.

Here's what I made:



This is texture paste through the stencil, then various washes with watercolour made with Distress Ink. I stamped the French Script Texture stamp with Archival Violet ink, the sentiment is from the Thank You Sentiment Stamp and the frame is one of the  Lots of Labels stamps. Here's a close up of the background:



This next card has a very bright acrylic paint background, made by scraping a small amount of paint across the cardstock with a credit card. I coloured some texture paste with purple acrylic paint before applying it to the background through the stencil:


I finished the card off with the Happy Quote stamp and some neon orange stitching:



For this next card, I created a sponged background with Distress Oxide inks, then applied embossing paste through the Number Jumble stencil and sprinkled some Lime Tinsel embossing powder and heating to melt it. The quote on vellum is the A Thousand Miles Quote stamp.



 Lastly, I sponged some Iced Spruce Distress Oxide ink onto the centre of some cardstock, then sponged quite heavily with the same ink through the stencil:


The sentiment is one of the stamps from the Simply Circles stamp set, surrounded by a round label from the Lots of Labels stamp set.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!