Friday 27 March 2020

Number Medley by Darkroom Door

The second I laid eyes on the Number Medley stamp set from Darkroom Door, I knew needed it!

I make lots of masculine cards and am always on the lookout for interesting images to add to backgrounds, and this stamp set fits the bill nicely.

I wanted to see if this set could also be used for feminine and gender neutral cards, and the answer is a resounding YES!

I've used it on this thank you card to create a collage of numbers in the background:



I used a mixture of the thin, handwritten ledger with the more bold number run and the big round number 8 to give the big bold Daisy Eclectic stamp somewhere to sit:




I then added some matching ribbon and a sentiment from the Simply Circles stamp set, and finished it off with a sprinkle of enamel dots:



Sending lots of crafty love to everyone around the world who is doing the responsible thing and staying home while the COVID-19 storm passes. I hope this card has added a little sunshine to your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!