Saturday 7 March 2015

Alcohol ink background cards in Australian Simply Cards 78

I had an awesome time putting together a set of alcohol ink background cards for Australian Simply Cards Issue 78. Here's the cover:


It's always a special thrill when one of my creations makes the front! That's my sea-themed card on the left with the starfish.

Here's another one of the cards in the article using Paper Smooches Congratulations and Cityscape 1 dies:


You can find this magazine at newsagents and supermarkets, and it's also available online from the Practical Publishing website.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great card and congratulations with your published cards!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I was inspired by one of your cards in Issue 75 (intermediate one) to make a couple of cards myself. http://margaretlcrawford.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/old-dictionary-cards.html
    I did sent you a message not sure if you got it.
    Thanks again. Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!