Thursday 2 October 2014

Stampotique Sweetmoves Card tutorial


The lovely Karen from Kazmos Kreations has asked me to do a little bit of arty work for her :) Karen is a lady after my own heart - arty, fun, and one of the most modestly creative people I know. I have been attending art journaling classes with her for a while now, and my daughters look forward to school holidays so that they can do classes at Karen's too.

Today I have a tutorial up on the Kazmos Kreations blog for this card:



I used Stampotique's Sweetmoves image, Stencil Girl stencil, Faber-Castell Whipped Spackle and some Dina Wakley paints.


Pop on over to the blog and check it out!


5 comments:

  1. Your background is beautiful and the perfect setting for Sweetmoves. I'll have to go read your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the background its gorgeous!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Thank you sweet lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is nice, i love it. I,m follow you.
    Bye Ballie (Bennarda)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!