Thursday 9 January 2014

Spellbinders Dreamcatcher Card

I needed to make a card for a friend of mine who is a bit of a free spirit and a bit of an environmentalist tree hugger (in other words, a complete hippie LOL). The image I had in mind was a dreamcatcher with feathers dangling from it, so I reached for my Spellbinders Medallion Eight dies and this is what I came up with:


I hung some feathers and beads from the medallion that I cut from white cardstock. The word 'inspire' comes from the Spellbinders Sentiments set, and I inked it up before cutting the word out to give a letterpress look.

The background papers are from KaiserCraft, and I used a couple of Darkroom Door stamps in the background (Chevron, French Script). To finish the card off, I sponged some brown ink around the edges and added some adhesive bling in co-ordinating colours to the medallion.

Thanks for looking!

Spellbinders dies used:
S5-200 Sentiments
S2-023 Medallion Eight

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!